• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A place in my mind
    The silver bay mare made her way through the field which she also has called home since birth. She was ready for a change in scenery and to make new friends. The girl put her maw to the ground and took a a bite of the grass. She enjoyed the time away from her parents even for the shortest times. The girl had the the weirdest parents ever and she was the only one out of the family with a normal name. Her sire Haunter was well named right because he loved to spook and scare those he meets. Her mother Bloody Rose Freak could be called creepy at times as she has a fascination with blood. She was nowhere near as creepy or spooky as either of them. She turned her attention back to the scenery before her. 

@[Nyxistaken] Not sure who you wanted to use and I hope this looks okay

The smooth ground below him is a pleasure to travel on, a rather pleasant evolution from the ground he was used to, one full of dead leaves and hard, thick soil. Everything seemed to be changing around him, where he lived and who he knew was suddenly flipped upside down, giving him barely any time to react. The only thing he could really rely on was his abilities, being able to shape the earth, to create structures or diminish whatever earthen structures he wanted to, though this ability to mold the earth was not always well used. The stallion casts his mind back to creating the prison for Loess, something he somehow didn't regret quite yet.

Aziz could have easily used the earth to his benefit, to carry him to the field with little effort. But today the stallion felt like he needed time to reflect on everything that was going on while he walked.
    Now that he was paying attention to his blind son, rather than casting him aside and giving him a hard time, the stallion felt like everything would change, including the way he perceived his own life, now he felt like he was ready to do more good than evil, including giving his son a chance at life and helping him succeed.

As he enters the field he notices a silver bay mare, observing the plentiful scenery presented by the bright summer sun.
    The stallion makes his way over to her in a curious manner, slightly dipping his head as he greets her "Hello there" he says quietly, halting as soon as he is near enough "I am Aziz, might I ask your name?" he smiles warmly.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Argentia]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]
    Argentia
    HONESTLY I WANT TO SEE YOU BE BRAVE
    Argentia hadn't noticed the blood bay stallion that had stopped near her. She jumped as he spoke do to being startled. She gave him a small smile once she turned towards him.  She said "Hello. I am sorry to have jumped like that you kind of startled me. Its a please meeting you Aziz." Once she finally calmed down she let her eyes take in the stallions appearance. She had noticed that she didn't even tell Aziz her name. She softly sighed and said "My name is Argentia but please call me Tia." She let her gaze wander back to the scenery before her. The girl gave the stallion a warm smile as she wandered if he would like to take a stroll. "Would you like to take a stroll through the field with me?" 

@[Aziz]

html by call

The stallion takes half a step back as the mares startles, turning to face him once she settles "My apologies, I did not mean to surprise you" he says warmly, now moving slightly closer to the mare.
    "It is nice to meet you, Tia. My name is quite short but if you can come up with a nickname then go ahead" he humours, now slowly moving up to meet the mare nose to nose.

"I would love to. There is always time to appreciate the scenery in Beqanna" he says, joining the mare's side as they begin to walk "Tell me a little bit about yourself, Tia" he smiles taking in the scenery around them.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Argentia]
    Argentia
    The silver bay felt silly for the way she had jumped when he had approached her.. She gave the bay stallion a shy, sheepish smile and said "Its alright, you didn't need to apologize. It was my fault for not paying attention to my surroundings."  She watched as the stallion moved closer to her and listened to his voice. Argentia giggled softly to herself as she said "Its a pleasure meeting you hansom." 

Once they began to walk she heard him ask her to tell him about herself. She thought about what to say. Once she picked out her words she began to tell him that her parents names are Haunter and Bloody Rose Freak. She told him about her creepy childhood and how once she turned three she began to call the forest home. She said "I still go and see my parents every once in a while. Is there anything else you would like to know Aziz?"

@[Aziz]
    html by call

Aziz never liked to admit it, but a walk around with nice scenery was always quite uplifting for him, taking him away from his overly grumpy attitude, especially when he was able to share the moment with another horse.
    "You sound quite interesting, definitely more interesting than I am," the stallion says, almost forgetful about his complicated yet eventful history.

"You know, since you like this scenery so much, we could view it from somewhere else" he grins as his legs gently sink into the ground, the earth rumbles quietly as cracks form around both the mare and Aziz, after a moment the earth they stand on separates from the ground and they begin to float into the air "I hope you aren't afraid of heights" he laughs, making the earth they stand on rise toward the clouds. The stallion grins as he leans over the edge "Now this is what I call a good view" from this point both horses can see as far as they please, the floating earth allowing them to move above Beqanna and view its marvellous scenery.

"You don't have to worry about falling either" the stallion grins as he backs away, hopping off the earthen platform in a humorous manner, only to be caught by another platform of earth, covered in soft grass.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Argentia]
    Argentia
    The silver bay mare noticed that the ground under them began to rise. She laughed when she noticed that her color changed to a cyan blue when she just got excited. She watched as Aziz jumped off and landed onto another platform. She looked down at the scenery below them and took it all in. She gave Aziz a bright smile and said "I don't think my life was that excited. Wow this is amazing." She took a deep breath and jumped down to the platform Aziz was on. "That was so fun. She said as she looked over at the bay stallion.

@[Aziz]
    html by call

The bay male smile at the mare as her colour changes, her joy quite apparent "This is probably my favourite place to be," he smiles, looking over the edge of the earthen platform and taking in the view below "Above the land, free to go wherever I please. And of course the view is tremendous" he says with a nod.

The stallion closes his eyes again as the earth below them shakes once more, birds quickly leaving the trees they rest on as they also begin to wave vigorously. Below them, a large structure begins to form, earth, stone and minerals all combining to form a large structure that rises just above them.
    A few seconds pass before the structure begins to move again, stone cracking and falling to the ground as the shape changes, this time creating a giant bridge that reaches from the platforms they stand on all the way back down to the ground.

The stallion opens his eyes with a grin as he runs down the bridge, sliding down the steeper parts that the stallion had trouble flattening.
    Once they reach the bottom the stallion makes all the structures fall back down to the earth, making them sink back into the earth and painting over them as if nothing had ever happened.
    "Well I think that is enough fun for a day" he laughs, moving to face the mare.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Argentia]
    Argentia
    Argentia looks down off of the platform they stood on. She watched as the earth began to form into a bridge. She watches in amusement as the bay stallion started down and began to follow him. She watched it all crumble back down to the earth. She gave him a bigger smile and said"I think that was the most exciting thing I've ever done." She enjoyed their time looking down from the platforms. She said "Thank you for showing me a better view. Yes I bet that was very tiring for you."  She noticed that once she calmed back down her color went back to the silver bay color. 

@[Aziz]
    html by call