• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  ...and I take my first steps

As Mataeris walked her graceful circle around the stud, she felt something touch her side. She quickly glanced one eye at the young stud, and saw his nose on her hide. The mare didn't know if she should be horrified or pleased. She glanced at his pale head; his ears were pricked, clearly interested in her own blue form. It took a considerable amount of effort for Mataeris to not smirk. Her plan was working. The stud breathed in her scent. The mare knew she did not smell of any particular land, but that hardly mattered. Royal blood did not need land to be legitimate, though Mataeris knew she would soon have some land to herself, whether through force or other more... peaceful measures.

"Perhaps from a land far away?" the stud said, breaking her thoughts for a moment.

He took a daring step closer. The young stallion was really showing his age. His form looked like he hadn't seen two winters yet. If Mataeris was even a touch kinder, she would have ceased her flirting, but the mare really wasn't kind at all. All she could see was a young, easily manipulated form ahead of her, albeit a pleasing form. For a very brief moment, the mare even entertained the idea of what their foals would look like, but again, the colt stole away her thoughts with more of his own words. 

"What brings you all the way to Beqanna?

The mare paused ever so slightly before answering, putting on a delicate air. "Yes, I am from far away..." she said, pausing again. "I walked for many, many days before arriving here. Maybe even countless days." Mataeris turned her head to look into the distant scenery. "I was not expecting it to be so dry and hot here... my poor dark body does not do too well here." She glanced sideways at the young stud again, will a smile on her lips. "Your pale coat must allow you more comfort than me." The blue mare ran her eyes over the green haired stud, making her observation quite obvious. She then glanced back into his eyes and smiled. "Are you not going to ask me my name?" she playfully said, with grin.

mataeris

and the madness slowly creeps

i'm gone to Japan until Monday, so no rush in replying! Won't be able to get anything up until I'm back :3

Messages In This Thread
    ...and I take my first steps - by Mataeris - 08-01-2019, 01:46 PM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Nolin - 08-01-2019, 02:12 PM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Mataeris - 08-02-2019, 01:57 PM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Nolin - 08-04-2019, 01:50 PM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Mataeris - 08-07-2019, 02:33 AM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Nolin - 08-14-2019, 01:07 PM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Mataeris - 08-21-2019, 11:43 AM