• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

truth hurts, needed something more exciting | anyone
    Aeolus had never imagined eating someone like himself. He might be able to turn not a sea monster, but he could never see himself harming anybody. Maybe his mom was just being too caught up in the idea that he was what they called a predator. It’s not like he ever had a problem of trying to eat someone. The idea of also eating meat sounded gross when there was a lot more tastier things to eat in the world.

Quickly, a boyish grin grows on his purple tinted lips as Celina mentions eating grass. He still cannot get over the taste of grass. Some of the tropical plants tasted good on Ischia, but plain grass just always left a sour and disgusting taste in his mouth. “I don’t think I will,” He says glancing over to Celina. Aeolus knows he could never get used to that.

Turning his attention to Owin to see what he had for any ideas of what to eat. Aeolus laughs loudly at the comment he makes. The sunset appaloosa was happy to know his friends did not run away or fear him because of his traits. It was almost refreshing compared to what his mother acted like around him.

Aeolus does not hesitate to follow behind Owin when he says he found a good spot somewhere. He was hungry for anything! “Who’s Popinjay?” He asks coming around to the right side of Owin as they move across the Playground. He keeps his attention forward, looking for the food Owin had somehow seen so far away.

His golden eyes instantly catch the rabbits and the bushes they are picking berries from. “BERRIES!” He says loudly. “I love berries!” If Aeolus could eat all the berries in the world he would in a heartbeat.

@[Owin] @[Celina]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: truth hurts, needed something more exciting | anyone - by Aeolus - 10-12-2019, 03:06 PM