• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

truth hurts, needed something more exciting | anyone
    Aeolus does his best not to laugh as she is lowering herself. It was harder than ever to hold into something that was trying to burst out. When Celina screams and falls to her side, the burst of laughter escapes through his mouth. He couldn’t contain himself anymore.

The white filly quickly tries to find her footing all the while he continues to laugh in small bursts of laughter. He tries his best to conceal his giggling, but Aeolus was ever so hopeless at doing it now.

Aeolus meets the green gaze of the girl. His laughter settles for a moment, purple ears flickering forward towards her. “ME?!” He asks with shock. Aeolus giggles again at the thought of being the frog.

“No, I’m not the frog.” He says with a boyish grin. “I was the one talking to you.” The colt’s smile grows a little wider thinking about the recent scenario that unfolded. The white filly then takes a step closer. Clearly interested in something on him. “Oh, those are my spots!” He says happily. “I was born with them.”

In the corner of his eye, he catches sight of a buckskin colt nearing them. The newcomer introduces himself with a quiet tone. Aeolus smiles cheerily at the colt. “Hi Owin!” He greets. “More the merrier!” He says joyfully. “I’m Aeolus, and this is—” The purple colt turns to look back to the winged white filly, realizing he hadn’t found out her name yet.

@[Celina] @[Owin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: truth hurts, needed something more exciting | anyone - by Aeolus - 08-13-2019, 05:15 PM