• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. [Lethy, any]
    Purple eyes quickly find Aten's brown. They seemed deeper against the snow that dappled his shaggy, golden face. His eyes had always been gentle and kind. Lethy smiles as he greets them and she offers him her muzzle. I had quite the journey today. Slow and peaceful, at least on the way there. she laughed. She couldn't help but be filled with the warmth of motherhood as Popinjay took cover beside her peering at the newcomer, her friend, beneath her belly. I'm glad to see you doing well today, really I am. she breathes at him. She knows he has been struggling with the change of leadership and had been avoiding the pair if possible, when possible. He seemed to be handling things much better now though. She did not know if they were a pair, Aten and her, but his happiness still ment the world to her.

Her gaze shifted from his brown eyes to his side where Popinjay had snuck to during their conversation and she cocked her head, rolling her eyes briefly before breaking out in a light laugh. This is Popinjay. I fear she's been disappointed by my berry bush but seems to be intrigued with Turul. Popinjay, I'd like you to meet Aten. Him and Turul are very close friends of mine. she says motioning to each in turn so that Popinjay would not be confused like she was sure she was about the berry bush.

and this is Taiga, our home. Would you like it to be your home too? she wanted Popinjay to love the mysteries of her home as much as she did. She wanted to be able be there for her in a way a mother only could. Lethy would be lying if she did not admit that Popinjay had been hard to read so far. She was full of energy and her moods changed as swiftly as the rivers current, but Lethy could love her like her own if she'd let her. Her eyes watched the little girl, filled with hope and love. The purples of her irises almost seemed to swim in emotions.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Aten]
    @[Popinjay]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. [Lethy, any] - by Izora Lethia - 07-18-2019, 04:14 PM