• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

SUI DOMINA ET LIBERA | ANY
    The longer she stood there the more perturbed she became. Why such thirst in FEMALES? If it's one thing she learned while being in the Valley as a young child was that women ruled the roost or at least during that time. Why beg to be considered somewhere? Perhaps some things are just genetically unavoidable.

Being a bitch was likely one of those, thanks egg donor.

Was it true that men liked bitches? Must be because a man was approaching quickly, tall, strong, black. Hmm. "No, you tell me what you bring to the table," she side eyes him, if anyone had crossed her mother they'd know those eyes were passed down to nearly all the female children; honey sweet in color but sharp like daggers. "I mean, really do you want me to say I need shelter? protection? sex? Women must be thirsty." Kimber knows nothing about sex, her demeanor probably doesn't elude to that. She's innocent as can be, her hands aren't covered in any blood, her womb fresh, her heart unbroken...but her mind is quite beautiful, even if psychologically fucked up. "Kimber."

All the best girls are psychos, right?
    kimber
    SUI DOMINA ET LIBERA

Messages In This Thread
    SUI DOMINA ET LIBERA | ANY - by Kimber - 07-20-2015, 10:00 PM
    RE: SUI DOMINA ET LIBERA | ANY - by Warship - 07-20-2015, 10:18 PM
    RE: SUI DOMINA ET LIBERA | ANY - by Kimber - 07-20-2015, 10:44 PM
    RE: SUI DOMINA ET LIBERA | ANY - by Warship - 07-21-2015, 12:11 AM