• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If this was a movie; Lepis
    She thinks she can see the speculation cross Lepis' eyes at the mention of Raed. She could understand the confusion, because she herself was confused. She was grateful for Aten. He saved her, he was good for her, he was her safe spot. He held a tender spot in her heart. One that was love but not the crazy, passionate kind that makes your blood boil and turn with passion. It was a soft, tender love. One that she could grow comfortable with and depend on.

Raed had been a hitch in time itself. A passionate moment, two moments, that were filled with nothing but jumping nerves, and lingering touches. He was the kind of man that came and went like a summer storm, leaving all in it's wake numb and alive all at once.

She acknowledged Leps' empathy returning her own. When the pegasus turned the conversation towards her mother Lethy found herself attentive to her words. What would it be like to outlive your children? It did not seem right to her that one would keep that youthfulness for ones self. She did not want to look down on Popinjay and Owin one day to find that they were twice her age, that their bodies where failing them while hers wouldn't allow itself to age a day. No, she could not do that to herself, her childen, or even Aten.

She had been there in Loess with Lepis when the plague let lose consuming all. It did not discriminate, old, young, pregnant, barren, healthy,  sick, everyone. She must have been just returned from the Pampas. What shit luck to leave home for safety and then to come back and become sick with out any choice.

The war she had stayed away from. She had wondered in those days. In fact, it was not long after that Aten had found her. She did not ponder on the whispers as she wallowed in her own self doubt and grief. It was no concern of hers, but since the news of Lepis and Wolfbane's loss had been made known to her she almost felt guilty that she had not been there. She was sure that even if she had been there she would not have been able to change the outcome but still it settled in the back of her mind.

I am going to make sure that no mother loses her child in such a way, and coming to Taiga, even taking it from Aten,is part of how I mean to accomplish that. Lepis said. Lethy peered at the mare her purple eyes shadowed by her thick, black lashes. She could understand where Lepis was coming from. The lose of someone who is essentially apart of you is devastating. It changes people, forces them to do drastic things, things they wouldn't do normally. She hoped what ever she had planned was really for the good of Beqanna as a whole, not just for herself, not just for her family. The anxiety of her uncertainty was there, change had never suited her. She reached out in a gentle touch, I really hope you find what you are looking for here in Taiga, I really do. Just know if you ever need an second opinion or someone to vent to I am always here. and by always she really ment that. Taiga was her home and she hoped it would remain the peaceful sanctuary it was.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Lepis]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    If this was a movie; Lepis - by Izora Lethia - 07-08-2019, 12:24 AM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Lepis - 07-17-2019, 06:28 AM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Izora Lethia - 07-19-2019, 03:59 PM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Lepis - 07-20-2019, 07:32 PM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Izora Lethia - 07-23-2019, 06:36 PM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Lepis - 07-27-2019, 08:02 AM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Izora Lethia - 07-27-2019, 04:26 PM