• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  if you are a queen then, honey, I am a wolf; sinner
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    He doesn’t quake with fear at the sound of her warning. The hound’s smile widens slightly at her challenge instead. It only encouraged him to continue, to push a little further.

The dark hellhound continues to close the distance as she lifts herself from her previous resting position. His eyes continue to gleam with mischief as she throws another warning at his way. “Where is the fun in being safe?” He laughs softly in response. The hound liked to dance on the edge of danger. It was all a game to him. The more dangerous the game, the better it was.

Sinner moves to the right, slowly starting to circle her. He cannot take his eyes off her, especially when those large paws of hers were almost within reach to strike at him. But it was more than just worrying about being swat by Sochi. The scent of the tigress filled his nostrils. Her scent was sweet and bold—almost too welcoming for him.

He licks his lips lightly, tasting the air. “I think you are the one tempting me,” he growls softly in a tasteful manner. “There is just something so intoxicating when a lady makes it a bit challenging.” He says, making his way around her from the back now. “Something so desirable. Something so delicious.” Sinner licks his lips again, feeling them go dry. The hound’s eyes fill with obvious lust now.

Slowly, he encircles from behind her. He continues to keep a distance from her, but crossing over the line of safety is tempting. The hound’s body is being fueled by temptations with every inhale of her scent. It didn’t help that he no longer had Valdis around to play with either. His moments of playing games had gone stale. Sochi only encouraged him to play one of these games, and it made him want her even more with every word and breath she took.

“Would it be wrong for me to tell you how nice you smell right now?” He chuckles softly through his wolfish smirk as he comes around on the other side of her, but he stops this time, lingering to the left of her. Sinner takes a step forward, cautiously. He keeps his glowing gaze on the tigress in case she decides to make a bold move towards him. But his next step is taken without caution. His lustful nature and desire to get closer to her overcome him.

He had to have her.

Now.

Sinner steps over the barrier he dared not cross over earlier. There was no safety line he would fear crossing. Sochi’s bold attempt to keep him away was useless. The hound would have what he wanted. He always got what he wanted in the end.

“You smell so very sweet,” he licks his lips, feeling the saliva fill his mouth. The hellhound can feel the warmth of the tigress as he gets closer to her. He is just out of her reach now. Sochi could easily tackle him, bite him, or hit him. But he doesn’t trust that she will. It would be a huge mistake if she did otherwise.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[sochi]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    RE: if you are a queen then, honey, I am a wolf; sinner - by Sinner - 06-29-2019, 02:26 PM