• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  For every action there is a reaction

He watched the tattered man as he ignored his entrance but he would not leave until he finished what he came here to talk about. The man looked like hell, his coat caked in dirt and mud as if he hadn't cleaned himself in years. His mane was knotted and in some places non existent. What had happened to this man?

Finally, the stallion turned towards Jakub and acknowledged him. He told Jakub he was neither a recruiter or nomad as well, and Jakub wondered how that could be in the current state that he was in. You'd think if he had a home he would be a little more well kept.

He continued on asking why Jakub was here and then diverted his attention back to the groups and borders. Jakub noted how the man seemed to be an unknown lookout for the group of homeless that wondered here and he could not help but wonder about the scars the man sported.

If I may ask, how did you come about your wounds? he asked, avoiding the man's question but only temporarily. I am looking for others who feel the need to protect others to ask them for their knowledge. You strike me as one of those types. Jakub followed the man's gaze to the borders.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    For every action there is a reaction - by Jakub - 06-18-2019, 03:27 PM
    RE: For every action there is a reaction - by NPC - 06-18-2019, 03:52 PM
    RE: For every action there is a reaction - by Jakub - 06-18-2019, 04:03 PM
    RE: For every action there is a reaction - by NPC - 06-18-2019, 04:30 PM
    RE: For every action there is a reaction - by NPC - 06-18-2019, 05:35 PM