• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

well it'll be a miracle, velkan
    It’s not gradual, the change that comes over me. Although I’m still feeling a little cautious - always for the colt’s feelings, never my own - his attitude change brings about one in me as well and my smile vaults into its usual sun-bright manner. The colt’s laughter and (seemingly) genuine happiness further puts me at ease and I hope that the small little stumble we started off with is well and truly in the past now because I like this kid.

At the confirmation that his mother would cover me in flowers my eyes widen with nothing short of delight. I’m picturing a taller version of Chronos causing a flower-rain to just totally cover me and I gotta say, I absolutely love the idea. All those soft petals tickling my skin and nose as they fall around me. “I’d like that!” I confirm, nodding enthusiastically. “A whole blanket of flowers in pinks and reds and yellows!”

I only snap myself out of thinking about all those flowers and how great I would look because I remember one of the other words that Chronos had mentioned. My eyes are still pretty wide when I speak again but less in a ‘this is exciting I love thinking about flowers’ way and more of a ‘woah that’s insane’ kind of way. “That’s pretty crazy that there was a volcano.” I’ve seen a lot of pretty intense stuff in my life but that’s one thing I’ve only ever heard of. “That must’ve been scary.”

And I’m not even saying that the way adults talk to kids like they’re only pretending - because I really honestly think that a volcano would be scary as hell.

when anaxarete met ripley

@[Chronos]

Messages In This Thread
    well it'll be a miracle, velkan - by Chronos - 06-08-2019, 12:23 AM
    RE: well it'll be a miracle, velkan - by Velkan - 06-10-2019, 11:24 AM
    RE: well it'll be a miracle, velkan - by Chronos - 06-13-2019, 05:31 PM
    RE: well it'll be a miracle, velkan - by Velkan - 06-20-2019, 04:58 PM
    RE: well it'll be a miracle, velkan - by Chronos - 06-20-2019, 05:28 PM
    RE: well it'll be a miracle, velkan - by Velkan - 07-06-2019, 06:39 PM