• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A record on repeat; Aziz

An interesting question, the bay stallion stands with his head slightly tilted, he had never really thought of it in depth "I guess so, I have failed in the past" the stallion nods, when he had first discovered the ability to shape the earth, greed overcame the stallion, his trait allowing him to create and destroy, to give or take. Aziz took it all mostly for granted at the time, but slowly grew accustomed to the thought of helping another, rather than trying to further his own power, he could help others grow and heal, allowing them to stay at his equal.
    "I have in the past killed by accident, sometimes things just do not work out and there is nothing you can do" the stallion nods again, referring to one of his first times using his ability, crushing a horse when he had become too weak to hold the structure.
    "I have also had to make decisions I would rather not make, like decided who lives, and who does not. Though sometimes you are put in such a position where making the decision is necessary.
    Sometimes your own feelings can overthrow what needs to be done, I have in the past decided not to protect those that needed protection, leaving them to die because I thought something else needed protection."

The stallion turns toward the river, watching it pass by before turning back toward the stallion "Why do you ask such questions anyway?" he asks, even though he was the one that offered to help.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Jakub] This probably doesn't make much sense but its really late and I can't write
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    A record on repeat; Aziz - by Jakub - 06-07-2019, 06:23 PM
    RE: A record on repeat; Aziz - by Aziz - 06-07-2019, 06:37 PM
    RE: A record on repeat; Aziz - by Jakub - 06-08-2019, 10:14 PM
    RE: A record on repeat; Aziz - by Aziz - 06-11-2019, 11:52 AM
    RE: A record on repeat; Aziz - by Jakub - 06-11-2019, 12:16 PM
    RE: A record on repeat; Aziz - by Aziz - 06-13-2019, 06:30 PM
    RE: A record on repeat; Aziz - by Jakub - 06-14-2019, 08:37 AM