• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Is it worth it?; Litotes

boy what's normal to you? 'cause that sure ain't normal to me.

It seems that as Litotes’ rule continues, the more visitors he finds. There is hard work he has set into this land most consider barren: his own blood paints the canyons red, the sweat on the nape of his neck a mark of the labor he puts into wrangling Pangea’s shadows.

There is one such visitor today, a boyish stallion as black as the darkness the Archon cloaks himself in. For the first few minutes of his observation, he remains at a distance, invisible to all as his shadows create illusions. His golden eyes glimmer as he wonders about the visitor, one who waits oh so patiently upon the border. Most nomads step in without a care, an assumption that leads the cremello to believe his guest is a diplomat.

Mustn’t keep the curious waiting.

Litotes teleports as he usually does, casting himself forward with the ease of a masterful wielder. He smiles at Jakub as he appears, ignoring the iron taste the smell of Tephra leaves on his tongue.

“A Tephran, hm? On my doorstep?” his smile turns into a devilish grin as he speaks. “Come in, the war is over and I -” he stops to cast a twinkling eye back at his guest, “- am so terrible at holding grudges.” A lie.

and if i fall would you know that to do?
    and if i'm caught up would you stay?

Litotes

@[Jakub]

Messages In This Thread
    Is it worth it?; Litotes - by Jakub - 06-07-2019, 05:22 PM
    RE: Is it worth it?; Litotes - by litotes - 06-16-2019, 06:22 PM
    RE: Is it worth it?; Litotes - by Jakub - 06-16-2019, 09:53 PM