• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The things we leave behind (Jakub)

-Adria-

Tephra’s activity of late would mean that Adria’s presence couldn’t go unchecked for long. She couldn’t just crawl out from the comfort of the water and hope to be left alone, not after the war and the tension it left behind. So when she spies Jakub approaching her and notices the faint concern around his bright blue eyes, the nereid mare stops and lets him approach. There was very little for her to be worried about. Her home, a herdland under Tephra’s protection, was given over to her via Leliana’s blessing.

She had just as much right to be here as the black stallion did.

“I was hoping to find some company.” The little sea mare replied, shifting around to take a full look at who it was that questioned her intentions. Jakub was young, that much was evident. Pride gave him a robust sense of duty and youthful vigor lent him a charming appearance. Adria’s eyes roamed boldly over the line of his smiling mouth and around to the narrow line of his dark chest. He was tall for his age, whoever he was. “But company seems to have found me.”

The smile she gives in return is luminous and attractive.

“There’s no need for suspicion.” She tells him, rolling her vowels in a heavy accent. Her native language was coming stronger these days, now that everyone she lived with spoke it proudly. Even Brennen - her mate last season - seemed to speak it flawlessly. “I come from Ischia. We are a quiet place, but loyal to Leliana and Tephra.”

The flowers at their heels sway gently when Adria steps through them to inch closer to Jakub. Her feet are small and delicate, easily able to push their way through the growth without breaking the stems. With a heavy forelock drifting casually across her face and honey-gold eyes, she leaned her head out towards him and offered her white-speckled nose. “My name is Adria. And you are?”

Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me

@[Jakub]

Messages In This Thread
    The things we leave behind (Jakub) - by Adria - 06-06-2019, 10:45 AM
    RE: The things we leave behind (Jakub) - by Jakub - 06-06-2019, 12:37 PM
    RE: The things we leave behind (Jakub) - by Adria - 06-17-2019, 10:40 AM
    RE: The things we leave behind (Jakub) - by Jakub - 06-17-2019, 12:11 PM
    RE: The things we leave behind (Jakub) - by Adria - 06-19-2019, 08:45 PM
    RE: The things we leave behind (Jakub) - by Jakub - 06-20-2019, 02:15 PM
    RE: The things we leave behind (Jakub) - by Adria - 06-22-2019, 07:07 PM
    RE: The things we leave behind (Jakub) - by Jakub - 06-22-2019, 11:45 PM
    RE: The things we leave behind (Jakub) - by Adria - 06-24-2019, 08:12 PM