• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm right at the end of my rope ; anyone
    Caelestra

Caelestra nods and walks closer to Vadar, pressing her nose against his shoulder, her eyebrows furrowed in concentration.
    The same bright aura appears as before when she was healing Dawn, shining brightly as it covers the span of the male's shoulder.
    After a minute or so, the light dims down until it is gone completely, Cael opens her eyes and steps back, smiling as Vadar thanks her humorously.

The mare takes her position next to dawn as they begin to talk about the magic they witnessed on the battlefield, the rather terrifying darkness swallowing the world whole as fire engulfs the plains and dims all hope "It was terrifying, so many dying for no reason" he says quietly, she was stuck on the battlefield as soon as she had arrived, only able to save one soul from death "I had arrived a little too late, I had to leave as soon as I had arrived" once she had healed the fallen horse she had to flee through the portal, making her feel rather useless.

"Who's side were you on anyway?" she asks, her head tilted curiously, she hadn't even thought to ask, though she didn't know if she wanted the answer.

@[Dawn] @[Vadar] I typed this up quickly so I wouldn't hold up the thread, sorry it took me so long and apologies if its a bit sloppy
    [Image: YDKFjJC]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm right at the end of my rope ; anyone - by Caelestra - 06-03-2019, 12:40 PM