• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[slow]  My away
    I don't think this will come as a shock, officially taking a hiatus. I've been so busy with school and work...and the kids. I have nearly zero muse....and when I do get muse im too tired to write.

It'll probably be a couple months. I'll pop into discord every now and then. I apologize for anyone who I have threads with.

History:
    20-27 May 2019
    15-23 Oct 19
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Sad I'll miss you girl. Take care of yourself and that baby. <3
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

Bumping
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Updating to slow, I have been so busy doing last minute things for the baby, and soon enough she will be here
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

I don't think this comes as a surprise, but taking a hiatus. I have to study for a promotion and I'm soaking up all my baby time<3

I'll miss you all<33
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Nicole!! Good vibes your way for promotion and enjoy your baby snuggles. We will miss you! <3 Don't stay away forever <3
    Active :heart:
    Izora Lethia - Taiga;; Felicitey - Taiga;;
    Jakub Tephra (Alpha)
    Willing to post
    Oliver -nomad;; kha -nomad;; Nimue - loess;;
    Owin - Taiga
    Undeveloped
    Adisa - loess; Gia Alma -nomad; Oectra - Taiga; Osiriis - Tephra/nomad
    We’ll miss you, but please spend all your free time on your wee one! ^^ Of course she comes first! I hope to see you soon when you are ready to come back! <3

I can never stay away for too long. Right now I am only going to be posting Mary and Arthas until I finish my promotion test (early March) also I'll be slow in responses so please stay with me<3
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Bumpp
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita