• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Bloodfeather || Jakub - Any ||

Those he had attempted to gather seemed to dissipate as the inky black swirled around him. The golden pegasus closing in quickly, what proximity the winged horse gained in the air Jakub made up for on land. His thin, lean body shooting across the deteriorating land like a bullet projected into a black hole of eternity.

Jakub's vision struggled to adjust to the shrouding shadows but soon found the now dull gold of his opponent before he hit the ground, a black plumage of sand distorting his vision. Jakub corrected his course slightly, his young body responding fluidly to the change of direction.

A shiver of energy spiked through his body as he heard the powerful voice rise up infront of his I won't kill you just yet, boy. Defend your home like a true warrior and I might consider ignoring the weak ones after I finish with you Fury rose in Jakub, his jaw pulling tight. " How cowardly one must be to find pleasure in cutting down the weak" he hissed back pulling out of the shadows that had hidden him so well.

Jakub had familiarized his bodys limits amongst Tephras land, he dug his hooves deep into the now charred sand just in time to swing his barrel and haunches full force into the pegasus already injured wing, hoping to solidify the injury with a solid break. Jakub's muscles pulled tight embracing the impact as he tucked his chin low, teeth bared, and snarling.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Wolfbane]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    Bloodfeather || Jakub - Any || - by Wolfbane - 05-15-2019, 03:07 PM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Jakub || - by Jakub - 05-15-2019, 06:03 PM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Jakub || - by Wolfbane - 05-16-2019, 06:02 PM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Jakub || - by Jakub - 05-16-2019, 08:33 PM