• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my watch begins; any

Jakub follows the worn path before him, leading him towards the white noise of the oceans shoreline. He seemed to be doing alot of that lately following paths, walking in others footsteps. At the moment he did not mind, he knew he would need to learn about those who came before him especially since he had not been in Beqanna long, and Tephra even shorter yet.

His tail flicked back and forth in simple content as his gaze made its way to the midnight skies as dark as his own coat, only saved by the scattering of clear, bright stars. He smiled fondly as his mind wondered to his days from before Beqanna, when his mother used to pull him close and talk to him about the stars.

All of the greatest horses live amongst the skies. The Gods smiled upon them with pride as they lead nobly here and when it was their time to go, they plucked them from the ground and planted them, see just there, to continue watching over their herds. One day, I believe, you will be placed among them

A tear threatened to escape Jakubs eye, a tender moment quickly replaced. As Jakub blinked away the memories of his mother he hadn't noticed the green earth give way to the ashy sand lining the shore beneath his feet, or the horn, winged, stallion standing across the way.

His ears perked with caution calling out to the stallion as to alert him of his presence, his black midnight frame may not be so obvious in the darkness of the night. Though, Jakub did appreciate how clear the sky was tonight.

Hello, friend? What brings you to the waters edge tonight? he said sounding equal parts protective of his Tephran home and curiously friendly.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Warden]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    my watch begins; any - by Warden - 05-13-2019, 03:20 PM
    RE: my watch begins; any - by Jakub - 05-13-2019, 10:02 PM
    RE: my watch begins; any - by Warden - 05-15-2019, 06:16 PM
    RE: my watch begins; any - by Jakub - 05-15-2019, 07:14 PM