• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The things we leave behind (Ruinam, Any)

winter wonderland

The past couple of weeks had most definitely been interesting, especially with everything going on the stallion did not expect to find himself adventuring, nevertheless he was grateful for the company.
    "This little critter is a he, or at least that's what he tells me" he tilts his head toward his companion with a giggle.

The stallion halts quietly, his head following the mare as she appears from behind him "Of course. Whatever you find easier" he talks as the mare walks toward the water, both him and his companion stand curiously as the mare begins to walk above the water, Ruinam stands with his head tilted, amazed by her ability to walk on top of the water "By now I really shouldn't ask, but how do you do that?" he laughs slightly, by now nothing in Beqanna should really surprise him magic wise but the ivory male still got rather excited by it all.

The mare now asks him to trust her,  Ruinam is hesitant at first but begins to walk forward. Could he manage to trust anyone else but the people he held close, the male struggled to do so with most, usually receiving the short end of the stick in gruesome situations.
    "Why of course" the stallion smiles, maybe he could work on trust, slowly develop the ability to let people into his life.

Ruinam lowers himself to the ground and allows his companion to hop on to him, grasping part Ruinam's mane as he rises, now closing his eyes as he walks forward, his legs finding their footing.
    Now was the time to make changes, the stallion walks forward, the salty breeze as refreshing as always as he follows the mare.
    "I trust you"  

Ruinam

@[Adria]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The things we leave behind (Ruinam, Any) - by Ruinam - 06-17-2019, 06:17 PM