• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The things we leave behind (Ruinam, Any)

-Adria-

From Sylva then. Adria’s smile is as pleasant as ever on the curve of her lips, accentuating her narrow face quite prettily without betraying her initial hesitancy at the idea her neighbor could be allied with the southlands. She was ignorant of the fact that Sylva would soon attempt to break ties and join with Tephra anyways, but in the meantime she accepts Ruinam’s polite nature and tilts her head towards the white, fluffy fox currently swimming little laps in the water.

“I was born on Ischia a while ago.” She tells him, looking every bit like a mare just coming into her season when in fact she was six going on seven. Adria herself wouldn’t begin to show middle age until she was around fifty. Her kind lived to be hundreds of years, but they weren’t immortal. Just close to it. “I left to go find some sense of adventure but living in a kingdom just didn’t suit me… so I returned home and found it nearly as empty as yours.” She chuckled politely.

Tilting her honey-yellow eyes towards the taller stallion, she admired his expression for a moment. When he smiled, and he seemed to smile often, it transformed his features into something confident and masculine. There was very little doubt in her mind that Ruinam was handsome and so obviously polite. She admitted to herself that she was slightly glad to have found him alone here… with no females to keep him company.

“If you’ve never been to Ischia we should change that.” The vermilion girl beamed, edging closer to his side. “I could make the journey easy for you and your companion - no swimming necessary.” Her eyes twinkled, only slightly mischievous.

Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me

@[Ruinam]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The things we leave behind (Ruinam, Any) - by Adria - 06-06-2019, 10:40 AM