• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The things we leave behind (Ruinam, Any)

winter wonderland

A smile slowly builds on Ruinam's pale muzzle as the mare introduces herself as their neighbouring leader "It is nice to meet you, it is lovely to finally meet our neighbours, though as you can see, it is rather quiet here" he nods, the silence rather eerie now as he pauses.

Ever since the male took over the resort he has not found much life, apart from the bird population and the occasional whale, the island has remained rather quiet, away from all the chaos of the mainland.
    "I'm not all that interesting if I am honest, I used to live in Sylva when I arrived in Beqanna, now I remain here. Rather alone. My little friend here has been keeping me company, he should be alright, he finds his own ways to cool himself" he smiles as he begins to tilt his head inquisitively "What about yourself if I may ask?" he speaks softly as he turns toward the water, observing his little companion as he wades through the deep water.

Ruinam had almost forgotten to leave the Island at this point, he was meant to be doing his rounds around Beqanna, forging alliances and returning to Sylva, to seek out Sinner, someone he couldn't quite let go of yet.

"I don't believe I have been to Ischia yet" he smiles, there were still many places the ivory male would have to make a visit to, but for now, he should try and attempt to settle down and create a few alliances he could trust in.  

Ruinam
    @[Adria]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The things we leave behind (Ruinam, Any) - by Ruinam - 05-28-2019, 06:23 PM