• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  you are insane, my desire; starsin

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

She is not used to not having some kind of control. She is not used to not knowing what she wants her end game to be, but everything with Kensa is so wild and daring that she cannot make sense of any of the thoughts running through her own mind.

And so, she just lets it happen.

She doesn’t know why, but the way Kensa wants her seems more genuine. It doesn’t seem entirely like a game, which somehow makes it all the more dangerous – makes her trip up on herself inside her head, makes those old insecurities that she left buried beneath arrogance try to claw their way to the surface. It was nothing new for her to want to be wanted; that was her lifeblood, even if it was all for show, she lived and breathed for that kind of game. But to want to be liked was something else entirely. That opened the doors for rejection, for not being enough, for someone discovering that maybe they don’t like all the parts of her (because god knows, she was far more unlikable than she was likable).

Kensa wants her, now – but there were so many reasons that she shouldn’t.

The feel of Kensa’s lips against her skin, the heat of her against her mouth, is enough to pull her away from the endless sea of “what if” scenarios she was already drowning in. She flicks her dark blue eyes back to the topaz of hers, another slow smile unfurling across her lips at her suggestion. “Ours,” she repeats, moving to brush her muzzle against a tangle of flaxen mane, and to the satin-smooth skin beneath it. The scent of Hyaline was still there, but now she smelled of sweat, and of her, and there was something so satisfactory in that; something that created a sudden, but fleeting swell of possessiveness. Her silver body curves around the front of hers, their chests touching, her lips settling just behind Kensa’s ear as she says in that low, saccharine-sweet purr of hers, “Just don’t practice on any other girls between now and the next time I see you.”

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Kensa]

Messages In This Thread
    you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 04-24-2019, 08:07 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 05-05-2019, 11:32 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 06-10-2019, 08:49 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-05-2019, 09:47 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-07-2019, 04:18 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-22-2019, 09:37 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Starsin - 07-29-2019, 12:58 AM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 08-01-2019, 10:59 PM