• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i don't have my head on straight ; starsin

He has always had a lust for trouble. As a yearling he had made enemies with the Deserts after his takeover of the Valley, and the years had created more and more enemies for him. He had despised Eight, when he stole Oxy’s crown; even his love for Kindling had dissolved into something resembling hate towards the end. He had consistently stirred up trouble in his youth, and if not for his more powerful allies disappearing, he is sure that the ambition would still be there, somewhere. Perhaps it is just buried too deep for the old man to find right now.

Though his children are spread to all ends of the kingdom – and maybe beyond, but he doesn’t dwell on it – he does not remain alone for long. The familiar shape of Starsin materializes on the horizon, her star-markings glowing in the early sunlight. He nearly laughs, but refrains as she approaches; had the mere thought of her summoned the girl? He would not be surprised. She has a penchant for being in all of the right places at all of the right times – maybe it’s just his time to interject himself into the fun this time.

The sight of her bloody nose is enough for him to take a step back and away from her, disgust plain on his face. “Good morning, Starsin,” he answers tensely, his head high and his eyes suddenly wary. Naturally, one of the only people here that he can stand has come in contact with the plague, leaving her weak and ill. She tries to hide the symptoms well, but the look in her eyes is feverish and the sweet smile she offers him alongside the blood staining her lips makes her look like something out of a horror story.

Resisting the urge to leave, he shifts his weight back and forth. “I am bored,” he tells her, eyes suspicious. “What exactly do you have in mind?”

OXYTOCIN

I don't have my head on straight

@[Starsin]
    immune.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i don't have my head on straight ; starsin - by Oxytocin - 05-04-2019, 10:57 PM