• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  .:Bloodfeather:. (Litotes)

The delight at seeing the stranger was no stranger at all becomes as evident as the genuine smile on Litotes face, when Bane finally closes in. Rarely does Wolfbane have the opportunity to make a good impression and even rarer is his ability to initially respect others without cause, but since their first interaction he finds that his admiration for Litotes comes easily. Ilma had been a thorn in his side before the two came for a visit, having stolen Lepis what seemed like ages ago now, and assessing the two during that initial wave of the plague had left him more secure in his feelings about one and more interested in his curiosity at the other.

Now the pale horse sports fangs like Wolfbane had once, and his suggestion at the two patrolling together is met with a nod and the likewise recognition of, “Litotes, you always know just what to say.” Before the soft rumble of laughter follows.

Underhoof the dirt grinds in a familiar way, keeping rhythm to the way they each step forward and keep on along the path. It’s no secret that his comrade is the Marauder; that much could be learned from Pteron and the gossip of those who’d come to call this place home in his absence. What was unknown was that he’d soon be leaving them for more… challenging opportunities.

“However you came to be here I’m glad for it. Especially glad now that I can see more of you.” Bane admits, wholly in the air of possible friendship. “I felt like we might’ve been on our toes the first time but now, obviously things have changed.” His companion smiles briefly.

“I hope the idea of getting to know you better is a welcome one.” Wolfbane suggests, glancing over to the cremello now and again. “Pteron is working hard under your and Castile’s guidance. I hardly feel useful.” He jokes aloud. “Hoping to change that though. I’m sure you’ve heard about my ‘situation’ with Vulgaris by now.”

Refugee of Loess : Member of the Southlands

Wolfbane

@[litotes] not poo poo, never poo poo. We can totally make this a short thread since I know a lot has changed timeline-wise xD
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    .:Bloodfeather:. (Litotes) - by Wolfbane - 04-15-2019, 09:03 PM
    RE: .:Bloodfeather:. (Litotes) - by litotes - 04-23-2019, 04:12 PM
    RE: .:Bloodfeather:. (Litotes) - by Wolfbane - 05-01-2019, 03:52 PM
    RE: .:Bloodfeather:. (Litotes) - by litotes - 05-08-2019, 11:05 PM
    RE: .:Bloodfeather:. (Litotes) - by Wolfbane - 05-13-2019, 01:19 AM