• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A snowdrop in the darkness....
    At the sound of a heavenly greeting, Niphredil's young, velveteen ears prick forward and she turns her head towards a mare that she perceives to not be of this world. She glows, casting rays to combat the daylight. The filly takes a half step forward.

"And a good day to you, Ilma. I am, Niphredil. I think I am well, at least it would seem that way."

She looks again to the seemingly-shimmering mare before her, and then back down to her feet--dark, dirty, and mortal in comparison. She thinks to herself: Am I worthy in the presence of this Ilma? Where have I landed? Is this a beginning? Will I get answers? Curious, Niphredil eases her breath and begins to open herself up to accepting this interaction.

"To be honest, I do not know how I came to be here."

She lowers her nose ever so slightly, feeling a sense of embarrassment beneath the brave face she naturally carries. But she keeps her gaze on Ilma, wondering if any truth to her being in this field lies ahead through the answers of the shining, white horse before her.

Messages In This Thread
    A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Niphredil - 04-09-2019, 10:55 AM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Ilma - 04-09-2019, 11:09 AM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Niphredil - 04-09-2019, 11:28 AM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Ilma - 04-09-2019, 11:39 AM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Niphredil - 04-09-2019, 02:40 PM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Ilma - 04-10-2019, 10:04 AM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Niphredil - 04-10-2019, 12:58 PM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Ilma - 04-11-2019, 01:44 AM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Niphredil - 04-11-2019, 02:17 PM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Ilma - 04-14-2019, 11:57 AM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Niphredil - 04-14-2019, 06:41 PM