• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A snowdrop in the darkness....

Ilma
    And there's a lesson waiting to be learned
    the firestarters always get the burns
    and the good guys never get the girl

A lady forgives, but never forgets.

Honestly, right now I don’t think I am capable of forgiveness right away, and resort to finding a distraction. As a new ruler I might not be the first to be expected in the Field, yet here I am. It’s a second home to be as a diplomat and I need it’s normalcy, it’s mundaneness, before going home and trying to make sense of things.

The black filly stands out to me, reminding me of my oldest daughter, and so I approach her with a smile. Or is it that my intuition is guiding me once again? I can’t always say what this relatively new trait of me does… but I shouldn’t mind about it. I’m here now and that’s all that matters. ”Good day to you, my name’s Ilma. I hope you’re well.” I greet her. I know we must make quite the opposing views, my stark, ethereal and sunlit being contrasting to hers. But if there’s anything I’ve learned in this life it is that looks can be deceiving and the past holds no guarantees for the future. So whatever this young lady has been through or done in her life, if she wants a new future she can have it right now.

Beqanna is all about second chances and change, after all. I’ve noticed that much, even if I don’t always see it coming.

and shooting stars cannot fix the world

@[Niphredil]
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Niphredil - 04-09-2019, 10:55 AM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Ilma - 04-09-2019, 11:09 AM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Niphredil - 04-09-2019, 11:28 AM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Ilma - 04-09-2019, 11:39 AM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Niphredil - 04-09-2019, 02:40 PM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Ilma - 04-10-2019, 10:04 AM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Niphredil - 04-10-2019, 12:58 PM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Ilma - 04-11-2019, 01:44 AM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Niphredil - 04-11-2019, 02:17 PM
    RE: A snowdrop in the darkness.... - by Ilma - 04-14-2019, 11:57 AM