• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nimue from the sky I will come [ANY]
    Oh hi! You're pretty. came a voice behind Nimue pulling her from the seas horizon. Nimue tossed her head in the direction of the young voice her white mane dancing in the rays, but she noticed quickly that she was not the only things dancing in the sun as her eyes meet those of a young gold spotted colt. 
    She chuckled as she maneuvered her body towards the eager kid. Well thank you, you look pretty dashing yourself. I'm Nimue Isolde but you can call me Nimue. What is your name? 
    Nimue moved closer towards the colt keeping her wings close to her sides as to not alarm him. He had grabbed her attention with his straight forward comment and was curious to know who this bold young man was, as well as where she had landed.  
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

@[Aodhan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Nimue from the sky I will come [ANY] - by Nimue Isolde - 04-06-2019, 05:02 PM