• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

if I said it then I meant it; TINDALOS & TITHE
    He lets them live their life, but he does find them now and again to heal the bits of their plague that he can. He presses his lips and his nose against their skin and pushes the limited bits of healing that he can into their bodies. He takes away what he can and wishes, always wishes he could do more. For now, after he finds them, presses his lips to their skin and heals them, he leans into their warmth, their comfort and sighs.

“I have missed you both.” He says, moving to lean into Tindalos, but laying his head along the back of Tithe. He loved them both. Was never really sure if was a love like they were his brothers, his fathers, his friends, or if he loved them loved them. He never delved too deep into it and instead just let it be. He loved them. Loved them more than he had loved his mother and his sister in his old life, before Syn had found that dark side. 

They were his family. His loves. His confidence. His comfort.

“How have you both been? How are you feeling?” He relaxes, truly relaxes, in their company and lets his teeth wander here and there along whatever he can reach of Tithe’s body.