• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I love the way you hate me; BADWOLF
    "Evil requires no reason."
    Her words make the corners of his lips curl up in amusement. His magic reaches out, touches itself along her legs, creeping up, and up until the tendrils of it sneak into her ears, until she opens her mouth on a breath and it slips down her throat. He almost wants to choke her on it, but he does not, he lets it linger and cling, leaving a nasty taste in its wake. The magic taps into her blood, into her brain, shifting through her memories without a care for what emotion they bring. He doesn’t care if he breaks her.

At least not until he realizes she is a part of him. A part of him from so long ago he feels a physical urge, a longing, to return to those days. Even as another part of him fights against it.

A laugh, an eerie chuckle as the hell hound falls away, as it drops to the ground in pieces of darkness. They seem to melt and then slither along in his shadow until they crawl back up his hooves, his legs, seeping back into his black skin. “Your father.” He says, his teeth pinching her shoulder, his body slipping into shadow tendrils, wrapping him around her, squeezing her. His voice a whisper of wind against her ears. “Which makes you mine.”

He lets fire burn along inside him, the tendrils of darkness around her, beginning to burn and grow hot against her skin. He holds her there for a long moment, singing the hair where he had touched before he releases her. He is nothing, lingering in the air that she draws into her lungs. He lingers there a part of her and a part of the forest and yet nothing at all.

Until he doesn’t. He stands there before her, eyes as black as his coat and says nothing.

pazuzu

@[Badwolf]

Messages In This Thread
    I love the way you hate me; BADWOLF - by Pazuzu - 03-05-2019, 05:15 PM
    RE: I love the way you hate me; BADWOLF - by Badwolf - 03-08-2019, 03:32 PM
    RE: I love the way you hate me; BADWOLF - by Pazuzu - 03-31-2019, 11:07 PM