• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [open]  You took the air out of my lungs only to breathe with another; Any!

I'll be sitting here with a song that I wrote, saying
    love could change the world in a moment
    I’m pretty confident that my getaway and return have gone unnoticed (of course they haven’t but I’m barely a year old, what do I know). After the trip to the island, a trip that for me personally has been swimming in the colour blue, and the loss of a crab friend who did not accompany me back home. That’s too bad; I do actually like the animals. I like the seals (from afar), I like the white foxes and snow hares, the lemmings. There’s not many insects here on the Isle, either, so besides gulls there aren’t many birds I guess, but I do not mind. There are enough.

A bear however, is a wholly different sight. I’m brave, but not stupid (or at least that’s what I like to tell myself). So I stay perfectly still where I am, and she doesn’t seem to notice me. She’s preoccupied, with what I do not know, perhaps her thoughts or the pretty lights. Or both. Both is fine.

I’m waiting for her to pass, but then something magical happens - and it turns out the bear is not a bear at all! Grinning at how stupid I am, I finally dare to move and approach her - but when I try to whinny and greet the now-a-mare, a cough interrupts me first. My throat hurts, so my childish voice is raw when I finally address her. ”Uhh, hi! Sorry for the sound.” I grimace, then shrug. I know I’ve gone out to help the fairies find a cure for this disease, surely I won’t be sick that long?
    but what do I know?
    Aodhán
    little fire

@[Caelestra]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You took the air out of my lungs only to breathe with another; Any! - by Aodhan - 03-16-2019, 10:31 AM