• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tread Lightly -[Litotes]
    The feline ease in which Agave drops from the tree whispers quiet comfort to the pale lion: a familiarity he did not know exists comes to rest naturally between his shoulders. Perhaps she can teach him a thing or two about shifting, though she does not exactly exude the aura of one with complete control. Litotes can understand, and he does not want an understanding hand on his power anyway.

Leaves crunch beneath her paws as she slinks closer and closer. An amused smile lifts half of his mouth when he sees how small she is compared to him - maybe a bit taller than the bottom of his stomach. When she reaches to touch noses, he has to bend to her outstretched one, forcing himself to not laugh at their extreme size difference. He has seen differences in equines, but their countenances do not seem to range like a feline’s.

She states simply that she is a shifter - and, to his impressed surprise, that he does not smell like Loess. He thinks she has quite the nose on her - or worse, the sweet and fresh scent of Hyaline will forever stick to his skin.

“How very insightful,” the lion purrs, placing his stomach delicately to the ground to relax. He peers at the ocelot now just above his eyeline. “Litotes,” he offers next, testing the idea of divulging his once home. After another moment he admits, “Yes, I am from Hyaline.”

Litotes lifts his nose just a breathe away from her and plainly states, “You smell of no where.”

hi wow i'm sorry i didnt realize it had been so long since i replied : ( @[Agave]

Messages In This Thread
    Tread Lightly -[Litotes] - by Agave - 02-11-2019, 10:34 PM
    RE: Tread Lightly -[Litotes] - by litotes - 02-15-2019, 02:42 PM
    RE: Tread Lightly -[Litotes] - by Agave - 02-15-2019, 05:16 PM
    RE: Tread Lightly -[Litotes] - by litotes - 03-03-2019, 09:41 PM