• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I threw stones at the stars but the whole sky fell, Jason

He watched her with a quieting spirit. Normally Jason would be growing in curiosity as he waited for a response. Instead he hung with bated breath for any words that would be spoken. It didn’t matter if she addressed her purpose- Jason had grown exhausted with his thoughts and the responsibilities he held within the Gates. All he wished to do was melt into the background and listen- listen to someone else, someone that didn’t know him.

Eventually the mare spoke with uncertainty, and Jason mindlessly nodded his head in acceptance. She mentioned politics would normally bring her to the Gates, but today was not one of those days. Jason was thankful for that. He too was not in the mood to discus diplomatic relations. Instead Jason wanted to get to know the stranger that so curiously shifted before him. She seemed to be made of metal, a monochromatic grey color. His gaze lifted from her eyes and wavered for a moment on the gold clasp that clung to her ankle. It was an unusual accessory. He then looked along the curve of her neck, which eventually led back to her eyes.

Talulah, she spoke her name- it was one of beauty that clearly matched her in appearance. ”Jason” He softly said back. ”Tell me Talulah..” He paused, searching her eyes for any hint of attraction. ”If today isn’t one of those days…then what is today to you?” What did this day mean for her- what did the Gates offer her?
    jason
    magical son of eol and ashling

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I threw stones at the stars but the whole sky fell, Jason - by Jason - 07-27-2015, 04:53 PM