• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Keep on Walking; Fiasko

The salt taste of her cheeks clings to his gums as he kisses her. He takes soft and tender licks along the ridgeline of her upper cheekbone until she speaks. Her exclamations of no reassure him for a moment, but it is the leaning in that gives him the biggest relief. Jason can feel his gentle touch loosen from its hold when Fiasko lowers her head. He shifts away for a brief moment. The warmth lingers, and he lowers his head so that his nose pushes upwards on hers. ”Don’t be silly..” He whispers beneath her.

His head shifts once again and he rests his cheek beside her scar. His lips dance with her ears, tickling them with the slightest of breath. He thinks further upon the question addressed. Twice she asks him, and he finds humor in the inquiry. Why her? Of course her! It was an easy answer to him, but to put to words her perfection of qualities took far more effort than a simple kiss.

”You are caring, brave..” Two traits he saw in her with Voudou. ”Intelligent” Another characteristic seen with Erebor. He speaks with his body lightly leaning against hers. ”The bigger question is what do you think of me?” An honest question slighted with more insecurity then he would admit

JASON

magical son of eol and ashling

fiasko
    He’s so gentle, so loving.

She smiles into his touch, and as his muzzle presses against hers she simply stops resisting. She delights in the way his lips dance over her skin, the way his breath tickles her coat. She had never, ever believed that she would be able to have something like this. She’d always considered herself too ugly, too broken - an abomination.

But, in her heart of hearts, she knows Jason would not fake this. He’s not manipulative - he’s the sort of stallion that wears his heart on his sleeve. And he had rejected Voudou, after all, and the black friesian is far prettier than she. There would be nothing gained from faking this.

He answers her question, and a few more tears stream down her cheeks. No one’s ever seen her in such a way. She didn’t even know anyone could see her in such a way. Then he asks what she thinks of him, and she freezes. How does she even begin? “I think you are kind and caring … far more than anyone I’ve ever met. And honest. And hardworking.” She leans into his touch, just a little. “Honestly it’s … it’s …. a little terrifying.” She looks away, both shocked and embarrassed by the admission. She doesn’t know what it is, but there’s something about him that just makes her want to tell him everything, and never stop.

i'm still waiting for the world to end