• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Crack Babeh/Random Designs
    Okay, so I'm bored and want to design. I'm not sure if this is allowed here? If not let me know. :)

With crack babies, you just give me one of your characters and pick one of mine (or someone else's with their permission) and I'll just do a design based off both parents. I'll design future real babies too.  :D

Just post a picture or detailed description or your character and the character you wish to pair them with.

I only have the one character at the moment. As I make more characters I'll add them to my whore, I mean, pairing list.

My Character(s)
    Ransome

ps.
    I'm also going to post random designs under this postie and they'll be free for the taking unless stated otherwise. If you want a design just comment here with the design number and it'll be yours. Just give credit where credit is due.

save for design throw up
    Omg. I have @[brunhilde]. She’s an orange to yellow ombré with red points, really long black mane with red yellow and orange streaks. I guess pair her with Ransome!
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    I have some fun colored ponies if you'd like to mash them with others.
    I'm just here to say I love the art! It's very pretty!
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    Not really a mash request, but I have a sort of tough character to design... She is pictured in the current icon, her name is Scorch. The pixel she has now is the most accurate depiction of her size/shape (baroque ish) and she is hairless, so grey, with some pink, black, and bay patches. Since that's not her genetic color (she's originally bay) she is lame and Cannot Mash so if that is lame plz ignore this!! But if you want to try and draw a mutilated little fire baby, feel freeeee <3 <3 <3 she has red/yellow eyes, and if you wanted to put some fire points on her like along her spine or around her ankles or anything at all, that would be cool omg (she just got fire armor).

IGNORE THIS IF IM LAME D;
    [Image: scorch2.png]
    I'm a slut for pretty things I'm sorry.

Would you want to mash these two?!

https://i.postimg.cc/GH0k24P1/SOLACEpagedoll3.png
    https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773...9z-pre.jpg

Squeeee <3 <3 <3
    (01-30-2019, 05:22 PM)Nyxistaken Wrote: I'm just here to say I love the art! It's very pretty!

Thank you, but I didn't draw it lol I just design and color on free-use lineart on DA; but this artist is amazing and very generous for allowing me to use her template.

@phaetra; Okay, I'll work on it!

@bruja; ooo, yes please x3

@scorch; I'll surely give it a shot. I'm a sucker for a challenge. If it's alright she may take me a little longer.

@Sid; Sure thing!
    (01-30-2019, 05:24 PM)Scorch Wrote: Not really a mash request, but I have a sort of tough character to design... She is pictured in the current icon, her name is Scorch. The pixel she has now is the most accurate depiction of her size/shape (baroque ish) and she is hairless, so grey, with some pink, black, and bay patches. Since that's not her genetic color (she's originally bay) she is lame and Cannot Mash so if that is lame plz ignore this!! But if you want to try and draw a mutilated little fire baby, feel freeeee <3 <3 <3 she has red/yellow eyes, and if you wanted to put some fire points on her like along her spine or around her ankles or anything at all, that would be cool omg (she just got fire armor).

IGNORE THIS IF IM LAME D;

@Sid;
    Okay, I did Scorch first because she was so much fun to doodle around with. Let me know if you want me to fix anything, add, etc.
    [Image: scorch.png]
    also just came here to say holy gorgeous!! That’s awesome !!

Also just saw the ditch fire baby and that one is awesome too. I’m in love.
    OMG she is gorgeous and you are so fast this is insane.

Two things that I realize may not be possible given that you don't own the lineart:
    1) Scorch technically doesn't have a mane or tail. She has twilight manipulation though, so theoretically she can bend the light to look like hair. If you wanted to play with the idea of making her mane and tail shadow-like that would be soooo cool but probably hard and I love the way it is now if you want to leave it like that!! If you're able to make changes to the lineart even better.
    2) If her midsection/flank could be a little less black and more grey that would be great! If you see in her pixel, the place between her spine and her belly is pretty blank - otherwise I am speechless at how perfectly you captured her, and how spot on all the markings are.

I will make you HTML if you ever need it, just pm me on discord literally any time!!

@[hanna] my ditch fire baby is AMAZING I am going to bring her to show and tell. Ebony, seriously, you out did yourself.
    :)