• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Long May She Reign {Ruan}

Mary

It didn't take long, as she hoped, another appeared. A stallion, his fur was mattled with grey specks, a handsome fellow. A smile tugged at her lips as he approached, his voice was deep, as he spoke.

Enjoying your run? he asks, obviously the stag caught her running through the forest. A brief moment of freedom, for a moment she was able to forget about everything beside the vast opening before her. He continues on to inquire if she was already infected.

Her head turns to look at her own body, small patches of fur that had fallen out. She didn't mind having caught the plague, though she only wishes she could have kept her fur. She turns her gaze back to the grey stags Nothing beats the wind in your face. She pauses scanning him over, he didn't seem to have missing fur....but unless he was ballsy she couldn't imagine someone approaching her unless they too had the plague.

And yes, unfortunately, although I refuse to fear the plague. I can't let it get me down. She responds with a confident smirk, she knew the risk of exploring beqanna freely, but she refused to leave her home. My name is Mary, and you are? She inquires, the scent of a kingdom lingers on his pelt, though she cannot decipher which one.

@[Ruan]

Long May She Reign

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign {Ruan} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 08:52 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruan} - by Ruan - 01-29-2019, 08:17 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruan} - by Mary - 02-09-2019, 08:01 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruan} - by Ruan - 02-10-2019, 11:18 AM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruan} - by Mary - 02-10-2019, 11:05 PM