• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Listen To Me Roar [Magnus]
    The visit Sinner made went well...or at least didn't go bad. It was probably odd that she randomly came out to visit, so close after Sinner's own visit. She couldn't pass up the opportunity though, seeing the kingdom in flesh and blood.

Magnus mentions Sinner, and she nods her head in response. So you remember , she thinks, but then again, can you really forget the hound?

She asks if he is the king, and he laughs before responding. Of course, in the end, he confirms her suspicions. Of course he was king, he seemed noble, he had manners and courtesy. She quickly glances over the well built stallion who is just a tad shorter than herself.

Alas he was done with the small chat, and inquires about her reason for a visit. A smile of her own tugs at her lips, most rulers offered a visit of there kingdom, but not Magnus. He was much more cautious than the others, and she could respect that.

I came for a few reasons she glances around, the peak of a volcano is visible off in the distance. I heard Tephra is not affected by the plague, I wanted to see it for myself. The kingdom spared by the faeries, but why? I am sure that Sinner briefly spoke to you about Sylva, but nothing to in debt? She leaves her last sentence as a question.

She did not get a full brief of there conversation, but she knew nothing came of it. Have you an alliance? Or will you remain a neutral land? She inquires the status of Tephra, should they have an alliance, who is it with, and can they offer more?

@[magnus]

Messages In This Thread
    Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 01-26-2019, 01:45 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-03-2019, 05:25 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 09:07 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-08-2019, 02:25 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 02-08-2019, 09:07 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-16-2019, 05:54 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 03-31-2019, 09:31 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 04-14-2019, 05:54 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 04-16-2019, 02:33 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 04-20-2019, 10:47 PM