• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Listen To Me Roar [Magnus]

He certainly doesn’t get the same sense of unease around Mary that he had around Sinner, which is a relief, although Magnus doesn’t allow himself to relax completely. Growing up in the Amazons meant that he has never been one to underestimate women—regardless of how kind or sweet they may first appear—and he doesn’t underestimate Mary either. Instead he remains alert, interested how someone like her had found themselves tangled up with the likes of Sinner and the unsavory past of Sylva.

Still, he doesn’t ask such things yet or let his suspicions slip.

Instead he just gives a crooked grin. “You must mean Sinner.” Magnus has no way of knowing that the boy is actually his grandson—no way of knowing that the hellhound carries his own blood and perhaps he would understand better if he did. Brunhild always did inherit the darkest parts of him. Born from the depths of his anger and rage. Perhaps he wouldn’t be surprised to see how Sinner became that legacy.

“He was here not that long ago. It’s a pleasure to meet others from Sylva.”

When she asks about his own title, he laughs softly, the whiskey-laced sound natural and easy as he rolls a war-scarred shoulder. “I don’t often lead with my title, but I am Tephra’s current King.” It was a title that he wore easily, a crown that had long since settled on his brow. “Are you looking for something in particular today or were you simply looking to connect?” It was an easy question but he was interested regardless. Was she looking for information as Sinner had? Or was she genuinely interested in Tephra?

MAGNUS | I don't belong to anyone, but everybody knows my name

@[Mary]
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 01-26-2019, 01:45 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-03-2019, 05:25 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 09:07 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-08-2019, 02:25 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 02-08-2019, 09:07 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-16-2019, 05:54 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 03-31-2019, 09:31 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 04-14-2019, 05:54 PM