• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Listen To Me Roar [Magnus]
    The dapple mare did not wait long, moments after she calls out she is approached by a dashing stranger. She had never met him, but as he grows closer the scent of Tephra runs deep on his pelt.

Hello there, the stranger says with a smile, Mary returns one of her own with a small dip of her head. He comes to a halt before her, introducing himself as Magnus, inquiring about her visit. Magnus, she says his name aloud, repeating it a few times in her head.

My name is Mary, my King has already visited, but I was passing and figured I should introduce myself as well. It was a true statement, but what she left out was that she was bound to Sylva for most of her pregnancy. She was aching to explore, to meet new faces, to feel out the damage of the plague.

But Tephra was no average kingdom, granted safety from the disease. She wanted to know why, what did Tephra do, to be granted such a sanctuary. Her own kingdom did not have the same safety, the queen had been kissed by the plague, coughing abruptly and small patches of fur missing.

Is it safe to assume I am in the presence of Tephra's King? He held himself with an outstanding manner, one who had been raised for this. Or someone who had been very good in diplomatic affairs, he knew how to put on a poker face. The question was just to confirm small details, was she lucky enough to run into the ruler on her first visit?

@[magnus]

Messages In This Thread
    Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 01-26-2019, 01:45 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-03-2019, 05:25 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 09:07 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-08-2019, 02:25 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 02-08-2019, 09:07 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-16-2019, 05:54 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 03-31-2019, 09:31 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 04-14-2019, 05:54 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 04-16-2019, 02:33 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 04-20-2019, 10:47 PM