• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Listen To Me Roar [Magnus]

although this world is made of fearsome beasts that bark and bite
    we were born to put these creatures through one hell of a fight

Tephra receives enough visitors that it doesn’t surprise him to see another on the border.

She carries with her the same scent as the hellhound and his belly clenches slightly from it, that same feeling of distrust on the back of his tongue. There was nothing that Sinner had said to warrant it, nothing but the usual pleasantries and greetings, but Magnus had not gotten to this age without the ability to recognize danger when it was staring him in the face. The entire conversation had been held on the knife’s edge, and he would not forget it. He would not completely dismiss the familiar warning bells.

But he doesn’t completely hold it against the young mare on his border and he certainly doesn’t let it show on his features. Instead, his expression is friendly and neutral, his gold-flecked eyes warm as he makes his way through him toward her. When he gets closer, he dips his head in greeting, his lopsided smile pulling at the edges of his mouth. “Hello there.” He comes to a stop and studies her, taking in the lines of her face and committing them to memory. “My name is Magnus. How can I help you?”

magnus

@[Mary] - I don't mind at all! <3
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 01-26-2019, 01:45 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-03-2019, 05:25 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 09:07 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-08-2019, 02:25 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 02-08-2019, 09:07 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-16-2019, 05:54 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 03-31-2019, 09:31 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 04-14-2019, 05:54 PM