• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  We're slow dancing in a burning room; Any
    alvorr
    Alvorr did not know of the plague quite yet, his brain too tied up in other things to put all the pieces together. The constant quiet still an eerie reminder to him as he stalls his speech, his mind already drifting to sleep, only snapping back as Nazariy began to speak again, his voice seeping into his thoughts, tapping into the inner wirings of his complicated processor.

"What, oh, sorry" he shakes his head, his eyes fluttering violently as he looked toward the other male, a yawn escaping his muzzle "I am from nowhere really, I just wander" he speaks, his tone slowly exiting his lungs "I was born outside of Beqanna, left my herd and family to go explore" he yawns again, this time more violently "But damn, exploring is tiring" he chuckles lightly as he moves next to the other stallion who is still speaking "Jularius, huh" it sounds like something that would be fun to explore, a new place he had never heard of in his short life.

The male then darts his head back toward the stranger "Hey, since there is so many lands in Beqanna, why don't we explore a little and find someplace to settle" perhaps the proposition is rather forward having only met his new friend, but the stallion is already awake as he stands up, the feeling of tiring headaches leaving almost instantly "What do you say to that, sir" he smiles teasingly as he stands in front of him with a smile.
    " darling. we're slow dancing in a burning room. "

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We're slow dancing in a burning room; Any - by Alvorr - 01-23-2019, 07:01 PM