• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  We're slow dancing in a burning room; Any
    alvorr
    The stallion stands calmly as he watches over the younger male, his response not what he was expecting "That's not particularly what I meant by that" he laughed slightly, his eyes focused on his.
    "You did not disturb me, I wasn't resting. I'm just tired, that is all" He adds, the other stallion seems timid, but Alvorr was good at changing that quite quickly.
    "I usually stay around here, so, I haven't travelled at all. What is your name? If I may ask you of that" The novelty of exchanging first friendships was a sweet one to Alvorr, something he was always quite happy to participate in.

As he waits he watched over the field, it seems quite quiet today, he is unsure of why. The place is usually sprawling with horses and other creatures, but today it has all faded.
    " darling. we're slow dancing in a burning room. "
    Sorry for the rather short reply

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We're slow dancing in a burning room; Any - by Alvorr - 01-22-2019, 05:42 PM