• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

help me get my life together.
    I don't necessarily need a structured plot, although I'm not opposed to those. just a general idea of what I want to do. this is what I have going on currently:

AURELIE
    magnus x silt, but she's being raised by magnus and isle in tephra. young - I wanna say 2ish now? panther shifting. kind of nice but with a very strict idea of right vs. wrong.

DAY
    mandan x exist. yearling? light healing, singular regeneration, flowers in mane/tail. dumb but very sweet and tries her best.

CREVICE
    kingslay x etro. yearling? shapeshifting wings. triplet to cleave and fissure. very quiet weirdo. he's living in taiga currently.

new ones:

EIONE
    offspring x isle. adult. immortality, mind reading. I don't have a good grasp of her yet so she's moldable.

PREVAIL
    mandan x exist. adult. addax horns, telepathy. not sure of how I want to explain her absence. feels all emotions very deeply. @[insane] do you maybe want to do something with fox?

and then I also have siona and hallein, who are going to be less active but popping around occasionally I think.
    [Image: Leah.png]
    I would love Leah words in my life. I am thinking Velk or Juice.

Velk - Solace x Castile twin (to Valdis) but considers Kagerus mom too, 5ish, Sunlight healing and immortality. In Silver Cove. homebody but will start venturing out for recruits. A light at heart but broody and somber. Open for a friend or love.

Juice - Lavendel x Jesper twin (to Jager), 3ish, Liquidification. In Sylva. Think Emo. Angsty, moody teen. Loner. Gullible. Looking for him to be pulled under someone's wing who would be a bad influence. Also, interested in a first love - maybe break his heart and make him darker.
    Jesper | Juice | Velk
    Hi can we kidnap Day for the Loess agenda? Big Grin
    @[.splash.] YES I want to word with you!!!! maybe eione and velk? do you have an open post anywhere?

@[Jassal] y e s she would love that.
    @[Leah] , not yet but I can add a starter to my list. I will be honest and say it isn't next but, definitely soon. Would you prefer a common land like the Meadow or River? If she is in Hyaline or Cove, he could meet her there too!
    Jesper | Juice | Velk
    she isn't anywhere yet, so wherever you'd like is fine, just tag me when you get there! and totally, take your time. I am definitely not known for my speed-posting.
    Omg yesssss prevail and fox should meet again!! That will be not awkward at all :| lmao

Honestly he'd be so delighted to see her again though