• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My heart is a weapon of war; Anninux
    Anninux

It is the sound of small footsteps hitting the water that attract the mother, her mind quickly darting to think of Castaneis, was he here of all places?
    The mother weaved through the trees that decorate the palace of flora, her small back body twisting and turning to fit through the crevices, vaulting over fallen trees that once stood tall and proud.

A small frog darts past her in a panicked motion, its small jaw emitting tiny insignificant noises at it sped past the shallow ground.
    The mare can smell the lake before she sees it, a rather sweet and inviting smell to her. A figure walks in the shallow pool, a small statue reflected by the slowly moving water, but it was most definitely not Castaneis, she would have known immediately, but why was it alone.
    The mare was cautious, since sinner's attack the mare was extremely careful when coming across strangers, she did not know if it was an adult in form of a child, she simply couldn't trust anyone at this point in her life, she needed self-assurance.
    But for whatever reason, the mare does not back down. Instead, she moves forward, her voice sweet and welcoming as she opens in speech "Hello there, I'm Anninux. What are you doing here all alone?" she asks, a simple question perhaps weirdly worded in her terms.
    The mare didn't really want to hear the answer, the wide variety was daunting, what if she had been abandoned, or if she had done the same as Castaneis. Her smile appears anyway, she didn't want to make the little one nervous after all.

The mare herself was slightly anxious, her ears propped up to listen to what the smaller figure had to say, her frame almost leaning to appear smaller, a lot more inviting rather than aggressive looking, a submissive gesture.

— those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery —

<3 @[Davina] Anni always refuses to fall sick so @[The Plague]

Messages In This Thread
    My heart is a weapon of war; Anninux - by Davina - 01-17-2019, 09:21 PM
    RE: My heart is a weapon of war; Anninux - by Anninux - 01-18-2019, 11:32 AM