• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lead me into the dark and I shall follow; Any

winter wonderland

The stallion listens to the grinning mare as he shifts his position close to her, eyes not particularly focused on her, mainly just searching for any other signs of life, a slight fear of Sinner suddenly appearing. He shouldn't have this fear if he is to serve though, the stallion quickly clears the image from his head and turns his attention to the mare, she repeats his name a few times, his name rolling off of her tongue in a shapely manner, the stallion's smile appearing as he turned his gaze away toward the lake.

The stallion is slowly setting into the landscape which was now warming up with each passing day, his body is loose and fluid until the mare mentions Sinner, asking the stallion what he thinks of him, Ruinam tenses again for a moment, his ears stuck in place as she speaks.
    Ruinam turns to the mare with a raised brow, his expression turning into a thoughtful one as his lips parted to speak "Well I haven't been here long, but I admire him" the stallion nodded, Ruinam did not lie, very rarely would he even dare lie to someone he spoke with.
    The mare then speaks of what role Ruinam would fit into, the stallion pauses for a moment as he gives it a moment of thought, his head drifting back to the mare "Well, I'm not particularly gifted in any way to even have the ability to fight, but if I needed to I would" his words were firmly placed, his tone soft but serious "Mary had suggested that I take a diplomatic route when I arrived" he speaks in addition, his eyes tracing their way back to the small lake, observing the small ripples created by the soft wind "I don't mind being either or, I would like to aid Sylva in any way I can" he nods again as he looks back to the mare with a confirming expression.

The forest remains calm, a melodic tune of twisting branches filling the air, the sounds of smaller creatures struggling to survive, a hope burning within all of them as spring slowly arrives, warming the land with its gentle touch, melting away all the winter weather that had caused harm or struggle.

Ruinam
    @[Valdis]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Lead me into the dark and I shall follow; Any - by Ruinam - 01-16-2019, 03:43 PM