• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Stalk Your Pray In The Night |Castaneis/Any|
    What Is A Man With No Honor

When Corban inquires about the boys mother, and why he was born in the forest he seemed at a loss for words. He stutters before gathering his thoughts, admitting his mother left him in the forest, and that he would love to come back to Sylva. 

The green painted colt tilted his head, a bit of mutual pain stabs at him. Sorry to hear that Cast, my mother abandoned me when I was born. Father died, at least that is what Mary tells me. He sympathetically reaches his maw out to the boys shoulder, before pulling back with a smile Lets go to Sylva! He says in an attempt to change the mood.

Corban didn't waste any time, traveling in his crow form would be much faster, although his new friend appears to have no flying abilities. He quickly turns around and bolts off towards Sylva. The two young boys traveled in what seemed like a record time. Playing throughout the travel until breaking past the kingdom border. 

Gasping for breath, Corban slides to a halt flinging the blanket of snow as he does. Well, this is Sylva he says as he looks around proudly. It doesn't look like much now, but wait till spring! His voice was filled with excitement, he finally has a friend his age living in Sylva with him!

[corban]

@[Castaneis] I figured I would finish off the other thread with this one