• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Winter Wonderland; Anyone!

winter wonderland

The ivory-coloured horse stands quiet as a new horse approaches, his stature portraying importance as he neared the mare in front of him, Ruinam perks his ears with intent as the other stallion begins to speak, the white stallion listens carefully, waiting patiently for the stallion to finish what he was saying.
    Ruinam paused for a moment before formulating a reply, his soft pink muzzle opening to speak "I can be of use wherever you may need me" He pauses momentarily "I may not be gifted with magic, but I am able to make myself useful" This was true, Ruinam was born without magic, he wasn't particularly bothered by it but it still irked him in certain moments, even though he did not have magic he was still an extremely loyal and helpful horse, since he was not social he would usually stand back and observe, learning from gathering information and picking up skills from others.

The stallion stands quietly before speaking again "Of course I do also seek of a place to stay as anyone would. But I will make myself useful" he had already delivered his promise if the stallion was willing to take it, Ruinam sought safety within these lands but would also offer his own life, if it ever came to it.

Now he stood silently, awaiting the stallion's verdict on his current homeless situation, his own face still mostly expressionless as they all stood together, almost huddled in the cold.

Ruinam
    @[Sinner] I hope I haven't messed up the posting order here, I'm usually pretty bad at doing that so just let me know if I have!
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Winter Wonderland; Anyone! - by Ruinam - 01-03-2019, 06:33 PM
    RE: Winter Wonderland; Anyone! - by Mary - 01-05-2019, 10:02 PM
    RE: Winter Wonderland; Anyone! - by Ruinam - 01-06-2019, 06:46 AM
    RE: Winter Wonderland; Anyone! - by Sinner - 01-06-2019, 01:56 PM
    RE: Winter Wonderland; Anyone! - by Ruinam - 01-06-2019, 03:35 PM
    RE: Winter Wonderland; Anyone! - by Mary - 01-06-2019, 04:09 PM
    RE: Winter Wonderland; Anyone! - by Ruinam - 01-07-2019, 09:16 AM
    RE: Winter Wonderland; Anyone! - by Random Event - 01-07-2019, 10:56 AM
    RE: Winter Wonderland; Anyone! - by Sinner - 01-08-2019, 01:01 PM