• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    tonight you're a stranger, some silhouette [chaol]
    There is movement under her wing, before the small colt pops back into existence and speaks. He lowers his head, before his body shifts size,down smaller until he wasn’t so big and imposing perhaps to either of them. He hadn’t missed the smile on her face, but there was something not quite...right? He wasn’t sure what it was yet, but he planned on seeing what it was.

“You don’t say?” He says conversationally, his eyes completely on the young boy. His eyes trace over the ruffled hair and feathers with a smile curling his lips. “Well Pteron, it is my pleasure to meet you. That’s a nice trait you have, going invisible like that. I bet you are a great hide and seeker.” His voice doesn’t hold any of the malevolence of his bloodline. As he wasn’t anything like any of them. He actually cared for people.

He was damn determined to do a good job at it too.

His mom speaks and so his attention goes to her. “A pleasure Lepis.” He says in the following pause, his eyes wandering from mother to son and then back again. Just looking, comparing the similarities, noting the differences.

“Ah, my friend Leliana and her family. I wanted to make sure they were all okay with the plague running rampant and all.” His body grows just a touch, so he could look at her more adult size instead of some age in between child and adult. “Now I am deciding if I want to stay or not, or continue to wander somewhere else.” A pleasant smile curling his lips again. He shifted his weight to the other side. “What about you? Are you long-time residents or just here to hide out until the plague is gone?”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: tonight you're a stranger, some silhouette [chaol] - by Chaol - 12-31-2018, 10:17 AM