• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i leave you my dust and dry bones

There is so much all at once that she cannot possibly process. He smiles and the depth of his eyes fascinate her. She cannot help but smile in return, though she is undoubtedly concerned. She has never glowed in response to the touch of another. In fact, since her father’s disappearance, she has feared magic… deeply. But, his smile distracts her, and though the glow beneath her flesh does not return, heat rises to her cheeks as she catches herself staring a little too long into those secretive eyes.

“I didn’t know I could do that?” she says with a sheepish laugh, and there is a lightness in her voice now that she’d all but drowned long ago.

Perhaps, in any other circumstances she would have lost herself in his touch as it lingers against her flesh even after he has pulled away. Osyva, as mature in body as she may be, has never known intimacy in the slightest.

But the conversation is steered to the bloodied ground all too soon. Raed tells her of the new lands, and her face furrows.

Magic.

Oh, how it takes and takes.

And then he tells her of the plague. Osyva cannot help it. She buries her face into the warmth of his neck - throwing all niceties to the wind to feel the heat of this stranger as if he might console her.

@[Raed] <3

Messages In This Thread
    i leave you my dust and dry bones - by Osyva - 12-25-2018, 11:20 PM
    RE: i leave you my dust and dry bones - by Raed - 12-26-2018, 01:44 AM
    RE: i leave you my dust and dry bones - by Osyva - 12-26-2018, 07:32 PM
    RE: i leave you my dust and dry bones - by Raed - 12-31-2018, 02:02 AM
    RE: i leave you my dust and dry bones - by Osyva - 01-03-2019, 02:14 AM
    RE: i leave you my dust and dry bones - by Raed - 01-07-2019, 01:13 AM
    RE: i leave you my dust and dry bones - by Osyva - 01-16-2019, 12:10 AM
    RE: i leave you my dust and dry bones - by Raed - 01-27-2019, 03:34 AM