• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i leave you my dust and dry bones
    it's a lonely road, I know,
    and nothing ever stands between a bullet and your soul;

He doesn’t invade her mind as he stands before her, his eyes sweeping across her golden face. She was a pretty little thing, even with the tears that cut paths down her cheeks. Even though he is tempted to simply reach in and see why there is such anguish in her eyes, he doesn’t. He rarely used his gift for prying, unless agitation during the encounter provoked him to do so, and he needed fuel for his fire. But he had nothing to gain by spying on her thoughts, and he didn’t do things just for the sake of being cruel or invasive.

”Sounds like more than a simple dream,” he says, his voice having quelled some of its previous steelines, replacing it with something more cordial. He was not malevolent by nature, and it was difficult to be so impassive as she struggled to draw back her tears. Soundlessly, he moves to position himself alongside of her, his blue skin inches from her aurelian own, though they do not touch; not yet.

”Osyva,” he repeats her name, and even on his cold and awkward tongue it still felt elegant. ”My name is Raed.” With an angled dip of his head, his cerulean muzzle brushes just lightly along the top of her neck – he never had been very good at resisting the temptation of flesh when laid before him, especially not one as soft and fair as she. Much of his lust had been satisfied at the beginning of autumn, and so there was nothing clandestine about the way his lips whisper across her skin. But he does nothing further, withdrawing, not wishing to startle her, and instead he asks, ”Why are you alone?”

R A E D

@[Osyva]
    [Image: Raed.jpg]
    (click for full size)

Messages In This Thread
    i leave you my dust and dry bones - by Osyva - 12-25-2018, 11:20 PM
    RE: i leave you my dust and dry bones - by Raed - 12-26-2018, 01:44 AM
    RE: i leave you my dust and dry bones - by Osyva - 12-26-2018, 07:32 PM
    RE: i leave you my dust and dry bones - by Raed - 12-31-2018, 02:02 AM
    RE: i leave you my dust and dry bones - by Osyva - 01-03-2019, 02:14 AM
    RE: i leave you my dust and dry bones - by Raed - 01-07-2019, 01:13 AM
    RE: i leave you my dust and dry bones - by Osyva - 01-16-2019, 12:10 AM