• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I howl to the moon, to the stars; any

keep your dreams in check

His intrigue peaks as he listens attentively, watching the mare as she describes the origin of her name, at first his thoughts wandered off to the mountains, imagining a cold and desolate mountaintop, shrouded in thick layers of air, soft crunchy snow and of course, ice.
    Rouhi now snapped back wit ha shudder, listening to the mare as she returned a question, asking of his birth-place. Rouhi was unsure of how to approach the question, he didn't know exactly where he was born, only a few features of the place, yet he still opened his soft muzzle to speak "Well, not quite. I'm not exactly sure of where I was born but I believe it was on the outskirts of Beqanna" he feels confident with his reply as he shifts his weight one more time, adjusting his balance with his wings.

Rouhi now wonders about the mare's home and if she even had a place to stay, and so he decided to ask "So, do you currently have somewhere to return to?" he asked quietly with a smile, the wording of his question perhaps quite jumbled but it did not matter too much, the stallion wondered if the mare would return to the mountain she spoke of or if she had no place at all.
    There was always Hyaline of course, he would be happy to show it to her, especially if he had someone to return with rather than taking the journey back all alone, perhaps he would make a new friend on the way as well.
    Before the mare can reply begins to speak once more "If you do not, you could always return to Hyaline with me" he offered politely as he looked around, the sky already darkening as the breeze began picking up again, throwing around clouds as they muddled together in the now darkening blue sky.

Rouhi

@[Annapurna]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I howl to the moon, to the stars; any - by Rouhi - 12-27-2018, 07:35 AM