• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A few sexy menfolks
    If you have some ladies looking for a good time, just call me good time....

Name: Ashhal
    Breed: Anglo-Arabian
    Traits/defects: Serial Immortality, Wings
    Color: Grey
    Color Genetic Code (if known): EE/aa/Gg
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [SERIAL IMMORTALITY][WINGS]

Use him, abuse him, he'll definitely love it. Unlikely to rape but may in appropriate circumstance. No restrictions. This will be his last season for a bit since he's getting murdered, oops :|

Name: Raelynx
    Breed: Friesian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Fire Exoskeleton, hairless, mutilated
    Color: Black, will grey
    Color Genetic Code (if known): EE/aa/Gg
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [FIRE EXOSKELETON][equus ferrum]

He is definitely the abuse 'em type. Will rape, or anything really. No restrictions.

Name: Hurricane
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Wings, immortality, invisibility
    Color: Dapple grey
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/aa/Gg
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [WINGS][IMMORTALITY][INVISIBILITY]

Minor restrictions for him. Let me know if you use him. No silly names, please. He won't rape. He would also actually attempt be a responsible father if the mom told him about the kid.

If you want to post mom/baby with any of these guys, I'm game. Ashhal would be a very uninterested dad and make no attempt at a real relationship, but if you want that interaction for some character building, he's good at that lolol. Raelynx would probably be an interested father but he'd also try to torture them :|